Thursday, November 09, 2006

Shark Ray Alley

So I showed you the nurse sharks... Here is the other part that makes Shark Ray Alley so spectacular. Hope these rays keep you entertained for the long weekend, as Eric & I are off to St Martin to help his sister Kim celebrate her marriage to Kevin. I cannot wait!! It is going to be such an awesome time. Hopefully I'll have more lovely tropical photos to share when we return next week! Oh, a big congrats to Cate & Jamie, who are getting hitched this weekend too. You two are awesome, and even better together, in truth ;)

The perfect ray picture.

Swimming along the sand.

A different swimming ray.

I love this shot because it shows how extremely close you are to the aquatic life! I doubt that couple even realized there was a ray swimming along right at their feet!

Previous Next

No comments: