Monday, November 27, 2006

Last night on the boat

Hope everyone had as great a holiday as I did! Lots of food, lots of good company, lots of reading, lots of watching movies and just relaxing in general. It was perfect. Today was even great at school, so nice to go back in refreshed and excited to see the kiddos! I'll have a couple of good weeks to cram some knowledge into their heads before the excitement of the winter holidays overwhelms everything else.

Here are the shots I took on our last night on the boat. I was playing around with 15 to 30 sec exposures. I rather like how they turned out!

Looking over the small river to the restaurant where we had dinner.

A couple of the empties lined up on the edge of the boat from our last night of celebrating.

Eric, Deirdre, and Zeth board our tiny little plane as we bid Placencia (and D&Z) farewell and head off into the interior of Belize for monkeys and Mayan ruins...

Previous Next

No comments: