Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Last day on the boat

I could really go on forever with my underwater photos, but I think you've seen the best of the shots. I included my last couple of favorites from the sailing portion of our trip.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Deirdre sits in my favorite spot and contemplates the ocean.

My friendly 3 ft barracuda. Zeth pointed him out so I swam over to take a picture... I found out later he was pointing so we could avoid swimming near him! After the sharks, I'm fearless in the water ;)

When we were snorkling in the cut (a large channel cut out of the reef--too cool) we saw so many schools of fish hanging out like this in the coral. Amazing.

One last shot of my favorite kind of coral...

...before I say good-bye to the ocean.
What an amazing experience! Eric & I finally agree on the necessity of scuba certification. Hopefully this summer, and then we can journey back to Belize and dive the Blue Hole. No matter what happens, I believe that we will be visiting Belizean waters again. Just incredible!

Previous Next

No comments: