Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Wedding, Part 2

Before I run off to Salt Lake for my sister's high school graduation (yay!) I'll finish up the wedding pictures... The others (including a very cool photo taken by guest photographer Zeth) will just have to await my return to Boston. Have a good week!


The paparzzi await the first glimpse of the newly married...

A stolen moment...

The day was iffy to start with, but turned absolutely beautiful. (As was the church.)

I love the napkins at the reception! I also love this shot. For once, my little
point and shoot allowed me to focus correctly with a shallow depth of field.

It's the end of the night, and the happy couple is still smiling for pictures!
Congratulations again Christine & Dave!!

Previous Next

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the credit, but I don't think I took that picture. I wasn't at the wedding :)

Congrats Tess!

-- Zeth

Melissa said...

no... you didn't take any of these... you took this one... i said the other photos would have to wait a bit!