Monday, May 29, 2006

Wedding, Part 1

Since the main reason we were in Philly this hot Memorial weekend was Christine & Dave's wedding, I thought I'd post those pictures first. These are the shots I got at the ceremony (which was lovely, look for reception next time). Unfortunately, Eric & I were running a bit late (blame it on the beer run) so we didn't get the best seats in the house! Pictures in churches are just too tricky for me. I hate using the flash, but without... well, as you can see, everything is blurry! Oh well, I still like them for the simple fact that both Dave & Christine were grinning ear to ear the entire time =)


Christine is walked up the aisle by her father.

Saying the vows (easily my favorite part of any ceremony... I always get all choked up)

Dave concentrating closely on lighting that candle!

Yay! Big smiles all around for the spankin' new husband and wife!!

Previous Next

No comments: