Saturday, May 20, 2006

Suitably Geeky

I figured it was about time to take the leap and actually let people know that I've become a sheep and joined the blogging herd. I was waiting for the right photo to kick it off, and I think these are perfect... being suitably geeky to interest the folks I know! I have finally completed The Original MacQuarium (it only took 7 years and Eric threatening to throw it away!) Seems like only yesterday Meredith and I were sitting on the porch at The Red House, filing and sawing away at the Mac Plus cases we bought for a dollar...

View from the front.

View from the side.
This Mac Plus came adorned with stickers for no extra charge!



And... the newest member of the household! Meet Budo our lovely Betta fish!!
(BTW, it is incredibly difficult getting a fish to pose for a picture!)

Previous Next

No comments: