Thursday, May 11, 2006

Christina Graduates

My sister is graduating from college today (and man does that make me feel old!) I'm so proud of her I could just burst. She's just such an amazing person... I'd want to be her friend even if we weren't related. Since I'm not there in person, I had to dig through the archives to find a shot of her to share. I came up with this... Love it because it personifies youth and innocence and anticipation of bright futures. Congrats sis, I love you!

Taken 4 years ago as Christina (2nd from right) and her friends graduated from High School.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon many have machines which not insuranced,
you have a unique opportunity only today to receive insurance the machine free of charge
auto insurance
auto insurance
cars insurance
cars insurance
texas car insurance
texas car insurance
car insurance quotes
car insurance quotes
car insurance policy
car insurance policy
xanax
phentermine
buy tramadol

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....