Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Out for a stroll

Due to a happy windfall (the liquidation of Sparklets) we were able to justify spending an insane amount of money on a really really fancy stroller. I'm totally in love with this stroller, I have to say. I couldn't wait for the first nice day so we could take it for a spin! (Of course, due to the c-section, I was only able to walk once around the block...) It was perfect though. And me being who I am, it was a well photographed outing!

Before we start out...


On the actual walk...
Look at how narrow the stroller is!
It's one of the few side-by-sides that can fit through a doorway.


Feet cuteness!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, that's my house...and my car!

Bye bye Sparklets, beads are choking hazards anyway!

You will be happy you made the investment in a good stroller...strolling is very "organizing" for children!

Annika said...

Love the pics and love the stroller. Stroll now while you can; before you know it you will be pushing an empty stroller because the kids will want to "walk"!