Wednesday, May 05, 2010

One Week

I have a whole laundry list of reasons as to why I've been so long without posting... From computer issues to time management to lack of inspiration. But really, the main reason is that I simply ran out of energy each day. See, for the last nine months I've been busy devoting all my energy to growing two healthy little humans. Finally, last Wednesday (April 28th), Eric & I were able to meet the two little ones and we both fell totally and completely head over heels in love.

While this isn't meant to be a baby blog, I'm sure that it will be fairly baby-centered for quite some time... They are my new inspiration and joy. I am in awe that they exist and doubly so that they are mine! And somewhere, I feel sure, their big sisters Rebecca & Maria, are out there, smiling with us and watching over Nathaniel James and Julia Marie.

1 comment:

norm said...

Jenny and I are so happy for you and your beautiful family. God bless all of you.