Sunday, April 29, 2007

Photographer

Many of you know my friend Erica, who has been an 'aspiring' photog for years now. Well, let me tell you folks, this weekend she proved she can drop the adjectives and be a Photographer (with a capital p even!) She turned her apartment into a gallery and opened her doors for Brookline's Open Studios. I was in awe of the final product (which my photos do not do justice). I've known that she's talented ever since we used to take classes together, but seeing everything pulled together and so polished and complete brought tears to my eyes. I'm so proud of all the work she has done and for following her dream. Congratulations babe, you are on your way!

Erica photographs the final images to send to her mom.

Photos and some of the yummy spread Erica provided for her reception Saturday night.

Photos in the background, beautiful flowers (sent by her mom) in the foreground.

Previous Next

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a truly amazing photographer!