Saturday, April 14, 2007

Waiting..

I find myself searching for glimpses of spring all the time now and agree with Rachel that the green must be right around the corner. Of course, I will miss its arrival as Eric & I are jetting off to Jamaica tomorrow. (A small price to pay, however, for what should be a fabulous and memorable vacation!) Enjoy what few signs I could find in my backyard, and hopefully I'll have some lovely new images to show off next week.

The pear tree buds are close to bursting open.

The last crocus bloom, soon to be devoured by whatever animal has eaten the others.

An excited Eric and less than thrilled Annabelle join in the search for spring.

Previous Next

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Flowers! You have flowers?! We are still covered with snow -- just the tips of the green leaves are up where we had bulbs planted in the beds last fall.....I'm jealous!