Thursday, December 21, 2006

Classroom Antics

I was reading an Arthur Christmas story yesterday, and in the story a mall Santa orders a huge ice cream Sunday. I made a joke about how this explained Santa's large belly and one of my students responded by saying, "Hey, you really shouldn't make fun of Santa." I swallowed my grin, put on a serious face, and apologized. I'm sure she will be receiving many a present for sticking up for the big guy!

Students (with parent help) make our holiday craft of cozy fleece pillows.

The pile of finished products! This was a really fun project, and the kids were so proud of their pillows. I must say a big thanks to Cate who helped me tie up the 3 other sides in preparation for today! THANKS! You made life so much easier!

Even the word wall gets decked out with holiday cheer (and gingerbread men).

Previous Next

No comments: