Thursday, December 14, 2006

Catzilla & Holiday Decorations

Wow, have I ever been neglecting this site! Sorry folks, I'm sure you've missed me terribly ;) haha. Between decorating and shopping for the upcoming holidays and being awfully ill, there just has not been enough time or energy for any extras. I'm finally feeling alright, although I still sound a bit funny with a touch of laryngitis... With my sister Christina here to visit this weekend (yay!) and a party to celebrate every holiday imaginable on the horizon, I'm sure this weekend will be packed full of good times and cheer. In that mind set, I'll kick off the weekend right with Annabelle and Eric enjoying some holiday fun!

Annabelle pretends to be Catzilla as she stalks through our winter village.

Eric finishes off the decorations with our lovely angel, who is still (sorry mom) my favorite tree topper ever.

Previous Next

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Melissa-- I LOVE your photos of Annabelle and Eric. Your tree looks really pretty! Sorry to hear you have been sick; hope you are better soon.

Anonymous said...

Pretty tree - and Catzilla is adorable!