Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Turtle

Happy Halloween! I do really love this holiday... everywhere except the classroom. There is no other day that has the ability to wreck an entire week of school. Yesterday, the kids were frothing at the mouth with anticipation. Today, they will just besides themselves, and we will do lots of craft projects. Tomorrow (and the rest of the week really) they will overtired and pumped full of sugar. That said, I sooo cannot wait for my little trick-or-treaters to come this year! They are all too cute.

I have no Halloween themed pictures... so here are some of an adorable turtle at that crazy aquarium!

Looking for food.

Yum. Fish chunks.

A random anemone.

Previous Next

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty please take some trick or treater pictures tonight!! I have class so won't get to enjoy the holiday this year, I need to live vicariously!