Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Art and Candids

Inside the museum, I amused myself by taking candids... but then I fell in love with some of the paintings, so I decided to snap those too! I know it's a bit weird to take (and post) pictures of paintings, but I wanted to be able to remember them (and share them with you).

Rob amuses Matthew by taking his picture.

Meg and Rob listen to music provided by the museum while they check out the artwork.

Matthew contemplates art and how to best notify us that it is officially dinnertime.

The inner stairs in the museum. The glowing bits are numbers that change at different intervals.

Cows.
I love how you can see they are cows even though they are abstract.


Fall is my favorite season, and this just captures the mood so well.

Wide open spaces.

Many varieties of grass painted so amazingly. Meg described it best when she said it was grass in high-definition.

Previous Next

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What great pictures! Love the "high def grass" :-) Little Matt looks like a cutie--how old is he now?