Thursday, October 12, 2006

Fall comes to Denver

Before I head on down to the big apple this weekend to help Cate celebrate her upcoming nuptiuals... (and my birthday, I do so love when it falls on a Friday! Whoo, spooky!) I thought I'd finish up some of my favorite pictures from Denver.

Meg gives Bijou some love and cuddles.

Matthew (age 1) makes himself comfortable on the floor of Meg & Rob's new house.
Actually, we all were on the floor as the house is so new, it still lacks some of the essentials...like furniture! (Hey, congrats again Rob & Meg! Welcome to the joys of home ownership.)


Fall finds Denver on a rather dreary, cold day.

View of the outside of the new abode. Too cute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Drum roll, please.....
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, Dear Melissa!
Happy Birthday to you!

Hope you have a wonderful year! We love you!