Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Going Underwater

On this fine, cold, rainy morning (blech), I will welcome 18 students into my classroom and over the next 180 days of school try to teach them something! Today also marks the arrival at the first of the underwater pictures from Belize. Without a doubt, this was the best snorkling I've ever done. It was so good, it finally convinced Eric that we should get PADI certified!

I'll start you off with my favorite of the soft coral. I could watch this wave in the current for hours... (And sometimes I did!)

Previous Next

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love all your underwater shots! I am now absolutely determined to try the snorkeling trip in February....I can't wait to see the rest of your great photos....Great job on Edward's birthday Saturday night--we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly!