Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Construction

Only here would someone think that you can build a 3-story monster house on 0.08 acres! That's right, one of the last open spaces here in the Lakeview area of Waltham is officially going... And we get to enjoy the noise and troubles (as I type my monitor is shaking like crazy from the heavy machinery) for the rest of the summer! Can you tell how I feel about this??

As much as I dislike the construction, I do like this shot. The shadow, the fence, the yellow tied to the wires, I like the composition and colors.


This gives you a better idea of how small the lot they are building on is. My poor little house is going to be dwarfed! Plus, look closely and see how they are building on both sides of the old house! What's wrong with leaving a little grass and open space??

Previous Next

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bummer! I did like your shadow though. Love, Dad