Saturday, July 08, 2006

Teaching

It gives me much pleasure to announce that I can finally call myself a teacher! This is because I finally have a classroom of my own!! Now when people ask me what I do... I can tell them that I teach first grade at Fitzgerald Elementary School!! After so many years of being unsure of what the next months would bring, it is almost unreal to be free from the anxiety and stress. I feel like I could walk on air!!


My school!! Well, almost, this building is being torn down in a month so they can build a new school. We have a temporary (2 years) location at another school until the new Fitzgerald is finished.

Previous Next

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE!!!!!
Congratulations Melissa. That is wonderful news.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! This is great news. I have been trying to get in touch with you. I will continue. Love, Dad