Friday, August 15, 2008

The Upstairs

I had a difficult time figuring out how best to show off the new upstairs... Finally, I decided to stand in the middle of the house and take a 360 degree view. For those of you who've been here before, I've started you off in the front of the house on the driveway side. Also, you can see the stairs on the far side of the first picture. Hope you can visualize...if you can't, hope you'll be over to check it out sometime. =)

Front bedroom. Stairwell on right side.

Second front bedroom. Linen closet.

Office nook. (Sorry, wasn't paying attention when I was taking this picture and the auto-features based it's setting from the very bright window... There's only so much Photoshop can do to correct that!)

Master bedroom. (Please notice the lovely tray ceiling. I love it!)

The master bath and the other full bath we're adding upstairs.

The other bath and the hallway to the stairs.
Which completes the rotation and my tour!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay, I'm so excited to see it!