Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Christina's visit

Last week my sister Christina came for a visit. Being the great hostess I am...I promptly put her to work! Actually, the plan had been to sit on the couch and watch as much Olympic coverage as possible. However, due to a delay in getting into the new school, I was in desperate need of extra hands to help with setup. She cheerfully cleaned and organized and it was exactly what I needed! Thanks Christina, you rock!

The whole classroom in splendid disarray.

Christina sorted the books into such a cute circle.
Then she cleaned the bins and stacked them in a pyramid.


The finished classroom library area!
There is still a ton of setup left to do, but this was a huge task to be able to check off.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My classrooms never looked that awesome. We were lucky if they gave us a pencil and some paper. Your students are going to be living the good life now.

Anonymous said...

Awww yay I was happy to help!! I hope all the new little students like the set up haha. good luck getting everything else together and on your first day of school!!

Catherine said...

I want to go to be in your class this year. Good job Christina and Melissa!

Anonymous said...

Your classroom is adorable! Just thinking about The First Day of School gives me goosebumps! Matty starts at a Montessori school in 2 weeks - yikes and yay!

nanny and papa milliken said...

Your students are very fortunate to have you as their teacher. Have a great year. Jenny and Norman

p.s. I know a lot of teachers who would love to have a sister who could do that!