Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My latest project...

It's not that I haven't been taking pictures, it's just that I've been busy these past few weeks starting up a project that Cate & I have been tossing around since the start of our classes in January. We decided to see if our little hobby could sustain itself and Sparklets Jewelry was born! Here is a sampling of some of my photos of our handmade necklaces (with a couple that have yet to be posted!) and if you like what you see...head on over to http://sparklets.etsy.com and pick up a piece for yourself or as a gift!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I clicked over here today to see if you had any new photos! The jewelry is soooo pretty!
And, when can you and Eric come and visit us down here? Our guest room is available (almost) anytime! :)