Thursday, June 28, 2007

Summertime

School is out!! I was taking a couple of days to relax and recoup (mostly on the sofa rereading my Harry Potter books in anticipation for the next release) but think I've finally scraped together enough energy to post some photos for you ;) I have a huge backlog of things I haven't even had the time to download off the camera so hopefully I'll have enough material to post consistently for awhile. These are some images from our zip line adventure in Jamaica.

The empty equipment.

Eric swinging in the trees.

And myself (yes, I did manage to overcome my fear of heights, but it was less a leap of the platform and more a dragging of the toes in desperation to hold on!)

A shot of Eric & I in our gear still at the end of the course.

And another of us... just because I was proud of taking a decent self-portrait. Mine are normally terrible!

Previous Next

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! That Zipline looks scary! But you two look great!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).