Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cloth Diapers

I find that when I mention that we are using cloth diapers, I say it almost apologetically. I've been trying to figure out why that is. I think it is similar to being a vegetarian. I'm not political about it, I don't care what others do, but for me, it works. I just don't enjoy meat.

However, I do have to say that I love my diapers. I wasn't sure before I used them, but now I can honestly say that I LOVE these diapers. They feel so much nicer, look prettier, and most importantly seem to work better! I'm not out to change any one's mind, but rather this is the disclaimer to go with the very cute picture I took of their diapered butts ;)

Cute butts
(And the whole reason for this post)



Straight out of the laundry

Folded neatly and put away
(Which happens most of the time)





1 comment:

jill said...

Much love for all these new cloth diapering options they have around now-a-days. 10 years ago I was a full time nanny for a baby who was cloth diapered most of the time and I really liked using them.

The twin butt pic is adorable :)