Sunday, June 14, 2009

DPT Comedy

Somehow I've managed to go from someone who hasn't exercised regularly in... well, let's be honest... ever to someone with two gym memberships! I'm not sure how it happened, but I'm hoping to see the results this summer. More time at the gym does of course equal less time to do other things, and that, combined with the end of the year, means fewer posts. I have some great photos from Garrett & Sarah's fabulous wedding, but they are still sitting on my camera. Next post! Promise!

For this post, I have for you some nice Beachy-style comedy. As a family, we tend to love to ham it up, especially for the cameras. It's nice to know that Eric fits in so well with my side!

Eric suffers through manipulation.

Christina always knows the answer.
**Photo credit given to my talented Aunt Maureen!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

OOH! I hope one of those gyms is Waverly Oaks so we can be gym rats together :)

Erica said...

hahaha Missa you are adorable! and everytime I look at dad's face in that picture I die laughing!!!

christina said...

hahaha i love both of these pictures! they totally crack me up!!!! we are so funny =)