Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Children's Museum

Has it really been since Valentine's Day since I last posted?? Sorry about that... March is just the worst month. But spring is in the air now and I'm flush with photos from my nephew's latest visit. I had to laugh as Rachel posted this photo of Zach in the bobcat which I think was taken the day after I took this of Fionn at the Children's Museum!


Fionn loves construction vehicles. It was quite the endeavor to pry him out of the Bobcat at closing time. Yes, Rachel, I think it is a boy thing.

Fionn and Kevin enjoy the golf ball room, which I admit freaked me out a bit. I hate small objects whizzing by my head at high speed. Oh, and yes, that is a helmet (and kneepads) you've been seeing... No, Kim isn't overprotective, Fionn decided he wanted to wear it and you really just don't argue that with a 2 year old. I'll admit to wishing I had a helmet of my own in this room.

Uncle Merc teaches how levers work in the water room.

Fionn as a bubble-head.



4 comments:

Rachel Summers said...

Ha! Funny.

christina said...

i love the bubbloe head!! i want to go too!!!

christina said...

okay i got too excited... i meant bubble... haha

Melissa said...

christina, i'll take you next time you're in town ;) the only problem is that you can't play with all the cool toys because there are too many kids using them! haha.. we'll borrow someone's child to use as our cover.