Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ringing in the New Year

Welcome to 2009! May it not suck quite as much as the second half of 2008. I must say, the year started off well as we celebrated with good friends and a fair number of gin & tonics =) And really, at this point, is there anywhere to go but up?

Erica poses with drink and 2009 paraphernalia.

Mumford captures Eric & I 'being photogenic' according to Colleen.

I capture Erica & Colleen with the next round!

I wish the best for everyone in this new year! I hope dreams come true, wishes are fulfilled, and overall peace and joy fill your lives. May you always have good friends and plenty of drinks =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay you wore the cute new sparkly top =) looks like you had fun... wish i could have been there!!!

Catherine said...

That is an awesome photo of you two!

Annika said...

Bye, bye 2008! Looking forward to a much better 2009.