Sunday, July 06, 2008

School's (been) out!

Yes, school ended awhile ago.. However, we've had some connectivity issues which are just now cleared up. To celebrate the end of another year, I'm showing you photos of my brand-new classroom! Woo-hoo! I can't wait to move in and set everything up this August. This morning Eric & I are off to celebrate our 5th anniversary, so hopefully I'll have some fun pictures to share when we get home in a week!

My purple wall. (Feel a bit like Harold with his crayon!)

Some desks and the cabinet.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Everything looks SO nice and clean. Plus you'll have air conditioning!! There must be new research out on what color classroom walls should be: purple calming rowdy first graders, orange livening comatose tenth graders?

Unknown said...

Wow, your new classroom looks really nice! The purple wall is great - it's nice to see some color in children's learning spaces :-) How are lefty and righty these days? We haven't seen you guys in, like, forever! I hope you enjoy your new classroom and your new students this fall - we'd love to get together with you guys to hear about your trip when you get back. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it is 5 years tomorrow; I still remember Edward dancing the night away with Christina and Erica :-)