Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A new pair of shoes

Thanksgiving was pretty much shoe heaven for me! Out in Salt Lake, Christina picked out the cutest pair of Sketchers sandal/sneakers as my birthday present and Mom threw in an awesome pair of blue shoes just because she loves me! Once we got back home, that Sunday, Eric took me out to the Natick Collection ('mall' no longer describes what this place has become) and I got to pick out my 30th birthday present from him... a pair of designer shoes!! After trying on some very lovely shoes, I chose this absolutely gorgeous pair of Manolos, and honestly, the pictures don't do them justice. (I'd also like to add that it is incredibly difficult to take a picture of your own feet, esp in 4" heels!!) These shoes are sooo beautiful in person!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh they are soooooo gorgeous!! i love them =)
p.s. don't sprain your ankle please haha.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous shoes! Don't you just LOVE the Natick Collection???!!!